Here at Hillview Physiotherapy Clinic, we are constantly updating our skills both for Clinicians and our Administrative team.
As a requirement of their Chartered Society of Physiotherapy membership, all physiotherapists must complete 25 hours of CPD over 2 years. We like to do much more though!
The benefits are multiple: our patients can be confident that our Physiotherapists are fully versed in new procedures & techniques, our Physiotherapy team get to spend time together discussing ideas, and having a chance to chat, and our Receptionists can put forward suggestions to improve the service we provide whilst continuing to adhere to already well-tested systems.
Here are some of the courses our Physiotherapists have attended in the last 3 months:-
- “New Advances in non-operative Spine Care”
- “Pain to Performance”
- “Electrotherapy Update Course”
- “Practical Biomechanics & Systematic Training for Movement” (all 4 parts!)
- “The Elbow”
- “Rehabilitation and ACL”
- “Tibialis Posterior Dysfunction & Plantar Fasciitis”
Our reception team have been busy too:-
- “Social Media Marketing & Brand Reputation Management”
- “Patients come first, treating patients as individuals”
We know that we are all inspired after attending a course and as a result, are able to provide a better educated, more caring response to all our patients.