Welcome to our Physiotherapy & Sports Injuries clinic
We understand that choosing the right physiotherapy clinic is important to you. You want a therapist who is professional, caring, knowledgeable and accessible. Someone willing to take time to go over all of your options and treat you as a person and not just a patient.
At our Woking based Hillview Physio practice, we pride ourselves on the high standards of our patient service. We offer highly-qualified staff, safe and proven procedures and the latest in physiotherapy techniques – all with convenient car parking too!
Our team of physiotherapists, whilst having special expertise in sporting injuries, also has a wealth of experience in treating patients with wide-ranging problems; covering all ages from birth to older age.
Hillview Physio is special. For any physiotherapy needs, we can help you. The Clinic has been established for over 18 years and has developed to become one of Surrey’s premier sports injuries and physiotherapy clinics.
We hope you will find any answers to your questions here on the website, but please do phone us if you have any queries or of course, if you would like to make an appointment.
We look forward to meeting you.
Alison & Christina
Why Choose Hillview Physiotherapy Clinic?
- We really do treat our patients the way we would like to be treated
- We have well-equipped modern premises
- Our physiotherapists are highly qualified, well-trained and experienced
- Local GPs and Consultants refer many patients to us
- We can offer early morning and late evening appointment times
- Our 30 & 45 minute appointment slots ensure progress and tailor made care
- We are open on Saturdays!
- We are recognised by all major Health Insurance companies
- We are happy to arrange home visits
- Free loan equipment available to aid recovery
- Ground floor treatment rooms available on request if you cannot manage stairs
- Emergency appointments usually available within 24 hours
- Free car parking!
- Sports Massage available
- Pilates Classes available for long term care
- Acupuncture and Craniolsacral therapy available
Hillview Physiotherapy Clinic is registered with all the major health insurance companies and all our practitioners are members of the Health Care Professions Council.
We are happy to deal directly with the following companies providing we have all the necessary information at the start of your treatment:
- AXA PPP
- Simply Health
Please make sure you check your policy details, get authorisation if necessary and let us know if an excess applies to your policy.
No Medical Insurance? No problem!
Just give us a ring to make an appointment and we will fit you in as soon as possible, sometimes even that same day.
No GP referral is necessary.
We ask that you pay for your treatment on each visit.
Please check with the Clinic for current treatment charges .
Our initial appointments all last for 45 minutes, with follow-ups also 45 minutes unless your Insurer stipulates otherwise.
Please telephone the Clinic for current charges on 01483 766 668.
We regret that any appointments booked but then cancelled within 24 hours of the appointment time, or not used, will be liable to a charge.
We have a reserve list each day for patients waiting for a cancellation, so please help someone to have treatment by freeing up your appointment if you are not going to use it.
Our new on-line Appointments Booking System
Existing patients can now use our new on-line appointments booking system, zesty.
My elderly mother has difficulty walking but I am sure she would benefit from some physiotherapy. Can you treat her in her own home?